CPAs and Attorneys
The CPA Law Forum was created to meet the needs of today’s competitive and ever changing work environment for CPAs, attorneys, and other financial professionals.You need time to serve your clients, stay educated, keep current on changes in your professions and develop new business. The CPA Law Forum was established to assist you in meeting these goals.
The CPA Law Forum operates for the general benefit of local CPAs and attorneys in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, California. Being locally operated allows for topics and issues of local relevance to be studied and discussed. With attorneys, the areas of specialization sought are primarily tax and business related along with asset protection and estate planning.
The CPA Law Forum is Designed to:
- Communicate changes affecting the accounting, legal and financial industries
- Offer the latest business management and marketing trends and techniques
- Encourage interaction and networking with other professionals
- Conform to the educational standards of the California Board of Accountancy and the California Bar Association
- Promote standards of ethical conduct, integrity and objectivity